Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology have picked considerable steam. However, three factors have severely hampered mainstream adoption.
- Wealth Protection.
Challenge #1: Crypto Asset Stability
Volatility is both the most frustrating and exciting part of cryptocurrencies. If you think about it, the reason why so many people dabble with BTC and ETH is the unprecedented wealth-creating opportunities. However, it is difficult for mainstream cryptocurrencies to be seen as legitimate currencies because of this volatility. Both of the coins are highly volatile, which makes it harder to price goods and services.
Challenge #2: Account Vulnerability
Every single cryptocurrency account has a corresponding public address and private key. These two entities are mathematically derived from each other. Users utilize private keys through frequent and copy and paste, making them vulnerable to interception by Trojans, Spyware, and Malware.
Challenge #3: Wealth Protection
While cryptocurrencies have generated significant returns over the years, the fact is that majority of the “Bitcoin millionaires” are early investors. However, as we have seen repeatedly, severe flash crashes have caused many people to lose their life savings. While people remember the success stories, we tend to forget the absolute horror shows. As such, there is a legitimate concern that cryptos may devalue themselves to the point of becoming obsolete.
What is CRDTpay?
CRDT and CRDTpay is a revolutionary financial bank system that facilitates the broader use of fiat and cryptocurrency. It consists of crypto-assets that operate on a decentralized peer-to-peer network. Four main systems make up the core CRDT ecosystem — Wallet, DEX (decentralized exchange), Treasury, and Banking platform.
CRDT leverages the programmability of the Ethereum blockchain to revolutionize the way wealth is managed and protected. CRDTpay achieves this by:
- Create a smart contract regulated, decentralized cryptocurrency (SCRDT).
- Build supporting apps that allow users to stake, spend, and trade.
- Assets are staked within the ecosystem to protect savings.
- Spending and receiving payments is possible with CRDT and other supported cryptocurrencies and fiat.
- Trading can be done without having to go through intermediaries using cryptocurrencies and stablecoins (SCRDT).
Solving The Three Challenges With CRDTpay
Let’s see how CRDTpay organically solves the three challenges of CRDTpay.
- Stability: The SCRDT token is pegged 1:1 to the USD. This stability allows items to be priced and traded in SCRDT. This stability allows users and merchants to trade goods and services.
- Security: The CRDT Wallet is secured by cutting-edge security applications that have been forged by strong development teams.
- Wealth Protection: Investing funds in a stablecoin like SCRDT is an effective method of wealth protection. SCRDT can help protect you from financial fluctuations.
CRDTpay provides you with a comprehensive, one-stop financial solution that combines the best of fiat and cryptocurrencies. Control and operate your finances from one app and diverse and powerful suite of financial products.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.